Sunday, April 24, 2011

Tulip Festival



Yesterday was such a nice day here in Portland. The nicest we have had for the year. So I went outside and stayed out as much as I could. I got in the car and started driving and decided to go to the Tulip Festival in Woodburn. So glad I did that. It was totally worth it. Then I decided to go see Willamette Falls. I have lived here and passed by it for 6 years but never stopped to actually look. So here are some pictures from my day in the sun. Finally!


You could see Mt. Hood so well. It was absolutely gorgeous!




Willamette Falls and Mt. Hood. Told you it was a great day!

2 comments:

  1. I've never been to the tulip festival but it is a must now. I think the flowers are so pretty! I love that you just took off, I love unplanned adventures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty and sunny. That would be fun to go and see one day.

    ReplyDelete