Although I have had an amazing winter with lots of skiing (another post) I am officially ready for spring and summer. I have decided that this year is going to be my year of Local Travels. Other than possibly a trip to see friends Ross and Haylie in Washington D.C. I know Utah and immediate surrounding states have so many great places to visit, of which I have seen many, but I realized there are so many I haven't seen. So here is a list of places I plan on visiting this year.
Moab (I have been here) but more specifically Canyonlands and Arches National Parks
Four Corners
Mesa Verde Colorado
Grand Canyon
Tetons
Yellowstone
Jackson Hole
Calf Creek Falls
St. George
The Mountains!
Hike Timpanogos (again)
I may run out of time and not get to some, but I have my list and will try to visit as many as I can. I am excited to get out and see new and old places and just have a fun summer.
No comments:
Post a Comment