Friday, December 16, 2011

Week 7

If I were to say this process has been a breeze, you know I would be lying to you. It is so hard, and I think I chose the hardest time of the year to do a health/nutrition program. I love Christmas, but I don't like all of the junk food that comes with it (even though I feel the continual need to bake). And in the field I work in, we get a lot of junk food from people wanting our business. So we have a breakroom full of bad things to eat. I was very excited the other day when someone brought in 'Cuties' mandarin oranges. Finally a treat I can have!

So, aside from all of the temptations this wonderful time of year brings, I am happy to report I am making progress. I have lost over 10lbs of fat and 14.25 inches overall from my body. The funniest loss, 2" from my neck! How is that possible? I didn't realize my neck was so fat! I wondered why my necklace was hanging lower these days. Haha! I feel great though. My running has gotten better and I have more endurance and I feel like my old running self again. My clothes either fit better, too loose, or they just fit period. I have a few things I haven't worn for awhile that I am finally able to put on again. And I feel like I can wear fitted tops again because I am not bulging from my pants. Oh how I hate the muffin top! 

So onward and upward to more progress in my goal to become healthier.

1 comment: