Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

As we are now upon the Thanksgiving Holiday I wanted to take a moment to express what I am grateful for. This year I have a lot as it has been a year of transition and change. Not just my physical location but a lot of other things as well. So here we go….

- Family and that I get to be so close to them right now,
- Friends, true friends who will always be just that,
- A loving Heavenly Father and Savior Jesus Christ,
- My good health, I didn’t work as hard on this one this year, but it is always a work in progress, especially now that I have a great nutritionist that is helping me get back on track,
- A great new job that I love and the great guys that I work with,
- Talents (some of which I need to work on more)
- An income that I can support myself with,
- A vehicle that works,
- Seat heaters in that vehicle (still getting used to the colder winter)
- This year especially I have learned to be grateful for peace of mind that no matter how hard things are they will work out the way they should in the end,
- Being able to live in such a beautiful place among the mountains,
- Good music and good written word,
- The cutest and funniest niece and nephews, and one more on the way,

I know there are many more things to be grateful for, things that occur everyday that I am not even fully aware of. But for the sake of not boring everyone I will keep the list short.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Have a wonderful and safe holiday!


No comments:

Post a Comment