Monday, November 7, 2011

Fall

What is is about fall that makes me want to be crafty? I just want to settle in and make things. Usually it starts with wanting to do canning. This year, while I am staying with my parents, I got to be part of a lot of canning. Homemade dill pickles, peaches, tomatoes, and jams. The last couple things I did were peach jam and peach butter. Yum! Too bad I can't eat any of that right now while going thru my nutrition journey. But I have also become somewhat, ok, REALLY addicted to Pinterest and all of the wonderful, crafty ideas on there. So I have made several crafty items, specifically a couple of wreaths. One for Halloween and one for Thanksgiving. And I have a bazillion ideas for Christmas and other holidays and when I finally get my own place (I am looking into buying a house next year).  Anyway, so here I my latest creations.


So this was for our family Halloween party. It looked a little bit more like a pumpkin before it was attacked by the masses and eaten.



Halloween Wreath


Thanksgiving Wreath

Now onto the next project.... whatever it may be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment