Friday, November 18, 2011

Week 3

As of my weigh in last night I lost a couple more pounds this week and more importantly pounds of fat or body fat percentage. I am so excited about this and even more motivated than ever. I am feeling great and even better, I am starting to feel comfortable in my own clothes again. I think that is the most horrible feeling when your clothes just don't fit comfortably anymore. For some reason though, I am hanging onto water weight, so this week I need to cut out all salt. My diet and exercise changed a bit and will hopefully continue to lead toward success in my weight loss and better health goals. It is always nice to feel good about yourself. It changes your outlook on a lot of other things in your life. I am grateful to Jeremy at Stepping Stone Nutrition for all of his help!

So Thanksgiving next week. I have strict orders as to how much I can eat and in what order I have my protein, greens, carbs and fats. But I do get to have pie! Just a little. Here is to a healthy Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment