Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Journey to be Fit!

Sometimes I think I am the only person out there who reads my blog. I hope I am not. I know I don't post regularly, but I enjoy doing it. I have several posts coming, I just need to take some pictures to go with them.

Onto this blogs topic. This last year I haven't taken very good care of myself. I still run and workout, but my eating habits are poor and it basically becomes the devil's advocate to my workouts. So I decided to take a drastic step and get on with making a change. After seeing the success of a friend of mine, I asked her what she did. She had begun working with a nutritionist and saw amazing results. So I decided I wanted to work with this guy too. Enter Jeremy with Stepping Stone Nutrition. I began my journey to be fit and healthy last Thursday and will continue for the next 16 weeks. I want to keep you all updated or just journal this for myself over the next 16 weeks on a weekly basis. I probably won't include too many before pictures, if you know what I mean. This week began with changing up my diet and exercise. Limiting portions as well as limiting my time running. I am also drinking a ton of water. I have to go to the bathroom on a consistent basis. Not fun when you want to sleep in and you have to get up to go. But overall, I am already feeling better. It is probably all in my head, but at least it is there.

I have always strived to be healthy, mostly because I know my family history and want to avoid any future diseases that are part of my genetic make up, but also because it just makes me a happier person. So here is to beginning a new journey and to hopefully seeing great results.



2 comments:

  1. Don't worry, you have one blog reader at least (me) and I'm sure many more.

    Good luck on your nutrition plan, I'm excited to hear how it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally read your blog and while it's true that I don't comment much...I do love reading it! In fact, I often feel the exact same about my blog, but hopefully we both have a slew of intent readers! Love ya lots!

    ReplyDelete