This weekend I had the honor of attending two weddings for good friends. The first for my dear friends Juval and Moana Fiatoa. They were married in August in Hawaii where they are both from and Saturday night had a wedding celebration for friends and family here in Portland. What a wonderful and beautiful evening. And what a wonderful and beautiful couple. It was a lot of fun also. They performed the traditional Samoan money dance as well as great food and just a lot of fun. Congratulations Moana and Juval. Love you two!

The second wedding was on Sunday afternoon for my good friends from work. Nathan and Lisa Dexter. They were so excited to be married on 10-10-10. It was a lovely ceremony in a little white church in a small town here in Oregon. I am honored to have been invited to be a part of their special day. I didn't get a picture of them, but I got one of me in front of the cute little church.
No comments:
Post a Comment