h the new routes I have chosen. They all end up in with the last mile running uphill, which isn't the problem, but downwind from Krispy Kreme! Bleh! I don't even like donuts, so having to smell them in my last mile of running isn't the best thing. But I do love running. It is my stress reliever and the best way for me to think. So I will endure through the horrific smell of the Krispy Kreme. It will only make me stronger, right?
Tuesday, October 5, 2010
Running with the shadows of the night...
I love fall! But it always makes me a little sad that it gets dark so quickly now. I barely have time to make it home from work just to get a 45 minute run in before the sun sets. What it means is that I have to find another form of indoor cardio exercise for weeknights for the next 6 months until it starts getting lighter in the evenings again. Thank goodness for Saturdays! Speaking of running... after moving I had to find a new route which is kind of a fun thing. It changes things up so you don't get bored with your run. I have found one really big problem wit
h the new routes I have chosen. They all end up in with the last mile running uphill, which isn't the problem, but downwind from Krispy Kreme! Bleh! I don't even like donuts, so having to smell them in my last mile of running isn't the best thing. But I do love running. It is my stress reliever and the best way for me to think. So I will endure through the horrific smell of the Krispy Kreme. It will only make me stronger, right?
h the new routes I have chosen. They all end up in with the last mile running uphill, which isn't the problem, but downwind from Krispy Kreme! Bleh! I don't even like donuts, so having to smell them in my last mile of running isn't the best thing. But I do love running. It is my stress reliever and the best way for me to think. So I will endure through the horrific smell of the Krispy Kreme. It will only make me stronger, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I can't imagine hating the smell of things frying! Haha that's my downfall. :) Welcome to the blogging world. :)
ReplyDelete