My body is really funny, when I lose fat, I tend to gain more muscle so my weight doesn't change. So we are in intense mode on my training and nutrition now. After a small break over Christmas and New Years from not seeing my nutritionist (he got married and thought a honeymoon was more important) we are back to work and serious about it now. So my diet has changed to more protein and simple carbs (fruits and vegatables), no complex carbs. So no more breads or crackers for me. I am also running 5 days a week rather than 3. So, if I am true and faithful over the next couple of weeks I should lose a good amount of weight. I know though that if I cheat I am only cheating myself. So I need to be really good with this one. I should probably take pictures soon to see where I am compared to last September/October.

No comments:
Post a Comment