I have the cutest niece and nephews! They do and say the funniest and cutest things. Sometimes it just melts your heart. I love their enthusiam as well. The two older ones are losing that a little because they are starting to get those little attitudes that come with upper Elementary age, but they are still great!
My sister told me the other day about something Zack said. He is three years old now. But he LOVES anything to do with rockets, planets, moons, and outer space in general. They let the kids open up the junk mail so they feel like they get some mail too. Zack opened up a letter the other day and got so excited and enthusiastically yelled, 'It is a ticket to the Moon! For Zackary Siggard! And it says that dad and mom and Chloe can come too!' Oh how I love him. So today they are going to the Moon. Or at least the Planetarium. I can't wait for them to get back so I can see how much he loved his trip to the moon!

No comments:
Post a Comment