I couldn't wait for March, just to be done with February. I hate February. Worst month of the year! January is a close second. And this year I had to endure one additional day in February because of Leap Day. But then came March finally. My spirit was noticably lifted. I feel I am coming out of a dark, dreary winter hole! Spring is on its way, even though we have had a renewal of winter the past couple of days. But that is the beauty of living in Utah. Spring snow storms. And spring skiing. I wish I could be up there today. But next weekend I will be for sure.
Friday, March 2, 2012
In like a Lion...
March came in like a lion this year... a big white lion. Winter finally arrived in time for spring. The commute the last two mornings has been a little scary. I am one of those drivers though that knows I can drive in the snow. I just worry about the crazies all around me. You know... the ones who think that their car will get them through it at a high rate of speed. Idiots!
So to repeat something I have heard the past several days... Real Life is for March! I welcome it with open arms. Happy March!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment