I don't know for sure if gentlemen really do prefer blondes, because I don't date, I couldn't tell you either way, but I figure it is time accept it and put this out there in the blog world. I have gone completely blonde! When I say blonde, I mean really blonde. Not just a brown blonde like I am naturally. Nope, I am talking Marilyn Monroe blonde. It happened quite by accident. I went it to get highlights in my hair wanting something a little different. For some reason the hairdresser kept talking about hombre. I kept saying highlights. It turned out to be neither. I had these horrible orange 'spotlights' on both sides of my face and what looked like a really bad grow out on my roots with a distinct line!. I was mortified! I cried for two days every time I looked in the mirror. I didn't even want go back to have it fixed by this same person. I was saved by my sister-in-law's hairdresser. But the only way to save it was to go super blonde. I wasn't happy about it, but it was better than the spotlights. For the first two weeks I would see my reflection in windows and mirrors and mentally say, 'Who dat?!' I have finally gotten used to it.
I decided to accept it and see if blondes really do have more fun. I don't really know if they have more fun or not, but I have noticed that I get 'checked out' more, even while I am just driving. Nothing comes of it of course, but it is nice to be noticed. On the other hand, I feel like I don't get taken as seriously as before. So I guess like all things there are pro's and con's to it, but it is a good change for awhile.
Before
After
I think it looks great! The way you were explaining it made it sound like it was super bleached white, but I think it looks really nice! Of course you are lovely all the time but this is a nice little change for however long you go with it. Have fun being a blonde blonde!
ReplyDeleteI love that movie! I think you are pretty both ways but I think the blonde is perfect for summer. :)
ReplyDelete