Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving


I know that it will probably be overplayed today, but I wanted to just express my thanks for all of the blessings I have. First and foremost I am thankful for my Father in Heaven and my Savior Jesus Christ and for their unconditional love and blessings that I so often don't deserve. Also at the top, my family, and for the love and support they show me even from so far away. Good friends. I have a handful of truly good friends that I know are there for me when I need them and I hope I am there for them as well. I am thankful for my health. I am so lucky to be able to do so many things because I have a healthy body. Knowledge, I am so grateful for the education I was able to receive as well as the continued knowledge that I am able to pursue. I am, as much as I don't like my job, grateful for employement and the income it provides me so I am able to provide for myself and have a wonderful place to live.
There are so many other everyday things that I am thankful for. I know that I need to express my gratitude more often and not just today so I have a better attitude about things, but today is the obivious day to share that.
I want to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving and hope that you too recognize your blessings and give thanks to those who make those blessings possible.
Love, Annette
P.S. I need to give a shout out to my friend Jessica and her fun blog, Craftily Ever After, for the fun Thanksgiving definition. She is so clever and creative and I thank her for all of her fun ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment