I love to cook and to bake and to make up recipes. I read recipe books and then come up with my own version of things. Tonight for dinner I made some spagetti squash with homemade marinara sauce that had spinach, turkey burger and mushrooms. I was really good.
I am known for my cupcakes though. I made 175 cupcakes for my friends', Ross and Haylie, wedding in three different flavors. Tonight I was making some cupcakes for a coworker's 40th birthday. But I wanted to try something new and different. I made a pumpkin pecan cupcake with a pumpkin pudding filling and a cinnamon cream cheese frosting. To make the pumpkin pudding it was really simple. I made an instant vanilla pudding and added a little pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice. They turned out pretty good. Granted I am the only one who has tried one yet, but as I sit here typing, alive and well, I think they turned out pretty good. I guess the test will be tomorrow at work. It is a very Thanksgiving cupcake. Hope everyone at work likes them!
yummm I wish I worked with you tomorrow
ReplyDeleteUm, our wedding cupcakes were delicious. You've won, like, 300 eternal bonus points for doing that for us. Just saying.
ReplyDelete