Yesterday I went to a craft fair that my friend Julie had a booth at. She does these really great pillowcases called 'Personality Pillowcases'. Everyone in my family has one that matches a little part of their personality. I remember when she gave me mine. We were going to her family cabin on Mt. Hood not long after I moved to Portland. Everyone going already had a special pillowcase. We didn't know each other very well, but she said she thought I was a fun person, so she gave me a really cute pillowcase and I have used it everytime I have traveled, gone camping, etc, since then. A few Christmas's ago I got one for everyone in my family. Now that we have had two additions to the family I needed to get more. So I went yesterday to get one each for Zack and Chloe. She will even embroider your name on it, to make it really yours. Everyone in my family uses theirs either all the time or when everyone goes camping. It is so much fun! I think everyone should check it out.
If anyone in Utah wants me to bring one to them at Christmas I will be happy to.
I also ended up buying the cutest winter headband. I love wearing hats during the winter, but sometimes they get to be a little much when I don't want my hair messed up or if I want to dress up a little, so I found this one that is great. I don't crochet, so I have to buy these kinds of things. Haha! But I am happy to help someone out by doing so because I appreciate their talent. I am excited to start wearing it out. I can't believe Christmas is coming so fast. It seems like the Christmas shopping season is already in full swing and it isn't even Thanksgiving yet. I love the holidays!
No comments:
Post a Comment