I firmly believe I have the cutest niece in the whole world. She is truly my families little miracle baby. She is 20 months old. She has the funniest personality. She is completely her own person and doesn't really care what is going on around her. She is quite the little shopper too. Already has an eye for fashion. She is tough because with all the boys in our family she has to be.
When I call my sister the kids will usually say hi on the phone also. Zack is already talking quite a bit and usually tries to tell me a story or something that I don't totally understand, so I just say, 'Uh-huh, I love you!' He will tell me he "wuv's" me too and then go back to playing. Chloe, in the past will whisper hi and then just breathe really loudly into the phone. Recently she sings to me. She sings everything.
Chloe is really starting to talk lately. One of her favorite words is 'Awesome' and yesterday she said my name! I was so excited! I love this little girl. It totally made my day.
No comments:
Post a Comment